All relationships take work, especially a marriage. The therapists at Counseling Works know that as the years go by married couples need to reinvest their time, energy, and effort into their relationship. It’s possible a couple’s marriage needs to be fine-tuned as it has been rocked by infidelity or is on the brink of a separation or divorce. We are here to revitalize your marriage.
Your Counseling Works Therapist will assist you with:
- Improving your communication skills
- Building empathy and respect
- Learning effective problem-solving and conflict resolution skills
- Strengthening connections, including intimacy
- Minimizing ineffective, threatening, and unproductive communication patterns
- Reducing power struggles
- Rebuilding and repairing trust
- Renewing commitment to the relationship
- Making decisions about separation and divorce
- Identifying & healing old wounds
- Challenging your fears and break free from painful patterns
- Helping you develop & invent the new you
- Reigniting your passion for life
- Working through your relationship patterns and create more understanding of your needs as individuals and as a couple
Regardless of whether you want to strengthen your relationship, resolve specific issues, build or repair trust, improve communication skills, or prevent a divorce, the therapists at Counseling works are committed to helping you improve your marriage.
Click here to learn more about our counselors that specialize in therapy for married couples.