Are you Struggling with Stress? Do you:
- Dread the day to day?
- Fear not being able to get everything done?
- Feel that you’re working so hard but not getting anywhere?
- Feel that you’re not good enough?
- Feel that you don’t do a good job?
- Experience physical symptoms such as: weight changes, lack of sleep, or body aches?
Life Today can be Incredibly Stressful
If you’re feeling stressed or overwhelmed in your day to day life, our Counseling Works therapists can offer you a supportive, nonjudgmental environment to reflect, evaluate, and regroup. Together we will evaluate the stressors in your life and provide the skills needed to achieve a healthier, balanced life for you.
A Counseling Works Therapist Will Assist You with:
- Learning to identify which stressors are yours and what belong to others
- Helping you organize your priorities
- Assisting in establishing clear boundaries
- Learning healthy coping skills
- Working on developing the best version of you
If you find yourself struggling to cope with stress, contact us about our therapy services. Our Counseling Works counselors want to assist you in navigating the ups and downs of life. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.